Welcome

The issues of the teacher librarians and para-professionals in California School Libraries. Please share your concerns, feedback and questions.

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Meet CSLA Southern Region Secretary Christina Maben



Meet Christina
I've been a teacher librarian for 16 years in Long Beach. Book talks & research are my teaching specialties. I collect signed books & Vans.

Vision for CSLA
I've been a section rep previously. I feel working as the secretary pushes me to be more involved with all the different sections more thoroughly.


Why did you Join CSLA
I joined as a student & have been a member mostly ever since. I love the exchange of information & connections I've made through CSLA. Many of the people I went to library school with are not in my district but we keep in touch through our connection with CSLA.

Follow Christina
Twitter @mamatufy
Instagram @goodenouglibrarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment