Welcome

The issues of the teacher librarians and para-professionals in California School Libraries. Please share your concerns, feedback and questions.

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Meet CSLA President-Elect Northern Region, Aimee Korynta

  We would like to introduce President-Elect Northern Region, Aimee Korynta


Meet Aimee
I currently work as the District Librarian for Travis Unified School District. I enjoy knitting, hiking, travel, and hanging out with my grandson. 

Vision for CSLA
I hope to create a community of teacher librarians and paraprofessionals who will work together to keep their school libraries an integral part of their campuses. I hope to encourage library staff to continually grow and to serve as models for lifelong learning.

Why did you join CSLA?
CSLA has been an important part of my life as a librarian. As the only teacher librarian in my district, CSLA members and workshops have been there for me as sources of education and inspiration. 

Follow Aimee
@VandenLibrarian

No comments:

Post a Comment